Riva 350 Matt Nickel Bathroom Wall Lamp (shade not included) IP44 rated E27/ES max. 60W, Astro 1214004
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 7022 Riva 350 wall bracket in matt nickel (SKU 1214004), ideal for bathroom lighting (IP44 rated - zone 2 max).
Stylish fitting with a semi-conical shade (not included), this lamp is great not only for bathroom lighting but also bedroom lighting, living room lighting, etc.
The shade comes separately, and you can create a lovely wall light with this stylish matt nickel wall bracket (rated at IP44).
Riva 350 Matt Nickel Wall Light - Features
- Riva 350 interior wall-light (it is a bracket / support only).
- Part of the Riva 350 range from Astro Lighting.
- SKU: 1214004
- Finish: Matt Nickel finish.
- Lamp used: 1 x 60W E27 lamp (not included). Max. lamp length: 114mm
- The lamp needs to be ordered separately; it can take a energy saving lamp or a LED lamp.
- Dimming: dimmable fitting if a dimmable light bulb is used.
- IP rating: IP44 rated fitting (suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3).
- Class 2 electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- Shade: not included, uses Cone 240 shade - needs to be ordered separately.
- Dimensions (with the shade): 350mm height, 140mm width, 150mm depth.
- Dimensions (with no shade): 350mm height, 80mm width, 100mm depth.
- Weight: 1.13kg. CE Marked.
- F Marked: can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
Model: Astro Lighting 7022 Riva 350 Matt Nickel Wall Lamp (shade not included). SKU 1214004
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Range||Riva 350 Wall Light|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.