Sabina Square Flush Bathroom Ceiling Light IP44 in Polished Chrome and Diffuser Astro 1292002
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 7095 Sabina square flush ceiling light for bathroom lighting (SKU 1292002), a small size cube 175 x 175mm ceiling light with a polished chrome base and an opal glass diffuser.
Ideal for modern bathroom lighting, this fitting is IP44 rated and can be mounted in zones 2 and 3 in the bathroom. It uses an energy saving lamp (a LED lamp with a E27/ES lamp cap) and it can be dimmed if needed.
Sabina Square Flush Ceiling Light - Features
- Sabina bathroom ceiling-light: square, flush, and stylish.
- SKU: 1292002
- Finish: polished chrome finish, white acid etched glass diffuser.
- Lamp used: 1 x 12W (max) E27/ES LED lamp, not included; the light bulb has to be ordered separately.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3.
- Class II electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- Dimensions: height 175mm, width 175mm, depth / projection 175mm.
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on normally flammable surfaces.
- Dimming: dimmable if the light bulb used is dimmable.
- CE Mark.
- Weight: 2.82kg
- Mains voltage supply: 230V
Product: Astro Lighting Sabina square bathroom ceiling light (1292002).
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.