These Safe-D U-Clip 50 Clips are popular for fitment in 50mm non-metallic trunking bases, or to provide a first-fix solution for securing cables direct to surfaces. The price is per pack of 50.
Alternatively, the Safe-D U-Clip 50 fire clips can be fixed directly to surfaces, with user-friendly and pliable tabs that simply fold-over to secure cables.
Installers should use a fire-rated fixing, such as these D-Line D-Fixings, and then simply fold-over tabs to secure cables. First you fix the clips, then second you fix the cables.
Safe-D U-Clip 50 Fire Clips - Features
- These are certified for 2 hours at 970°C
- They are fully safety tested and certified to BS5839 part 1 compliant
- These fire clips are thumb friendly, easy fold side-tabs
- They have a non-corrosive coating
- Ideal for ceiling voids or popular PVC trunking.
- They are suitable for direct to surface fitting
- These fire clips have rounded edges for easy handling
- Dimensions: 30mm height x 46mm width x 20mm width
- Each comes with a 5.7mm Diameter Pre-drilled hole in base
Safe-D U-Clip 50 Fire Clips - Specifications
- Produced from high temperature steel - they can withstand temperatures of up to 970ºC for 2 hours, and the Safe-D Clips maintain strength after bending of side-tabs
- U-shaped design - they are easy to handle, and the side-tabs fold-over to secure cables
- Fold over rounded tabs - 20mm wide side-tabs & pliable gauge combine for quick and easy folding, Smooth & rounded edges, as required by design code BS7671 s522.8.11, to protect soft-skin cables etc (and user friendly!)
- Pre-drilled hole in base (6mm diameter) - Accepts shot-fire or screw-fixed steel fixings (Select suitable fixing type according to substrate)
- Passivated finish - Protects against corrosive elements
- Fully tested & certified - it complies with requirements of BS5839 part 1 (2002 section 26.2d); BSEN50200:2000; & BS8434-1:2003
- Weight: 12g Each, 0.58kg Pack of 50
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.