14W 350mA Constant Current LED Driver with output voltage 25V-40V Class II IP20, Saxby 92506
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Saxby 92506 constant current 14W 350mA LED driver is for reliability and performance. This 14W constant current model is rated at 350mA.
LED Driver Constant Current 14W 350mA - Specs
- Isolated LED driver for class II LED luminaire.
- Category: AC220-240V, plastic case, flicker free
- Properties: simple structure, active PFC, high PF, high efficiency, low THD
- Application: indoor office lighting, decorative lighting, commercial lighting
- and residential lighting
- Warranty: 2 years + 3 years extended warranty
- Output voltage 25-40Vdc
- Output current 350mA
- Rated input voltage 220-240 Vac (Max input voltage: 180-264Vac)
- Frequency 47Hz-63Hz
- No-load Max. output voltage (no-load voltage) 55Vdc
- Short-circuit Hiccup mode (auto-recovery)
- Working temperature -30 ~ +50
- Working humidity 20-90%RH (no condensation)
- Storage temperature/humidity -40 ~ +80 (6 months under the class I environment); 10-90%RH (no condensation)
- IP rating: IP20 rated
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.