Tetra Twin Tilting Recessed Ceiling Light IP20 in Brushed Silver Anodized using 2x GU10 LED Lamp, Saxby Lighting 52404
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Saxby Lighting 52404 Twin Tetra rectangular recessed ceiling light, a high-quality product that is durable and striking, with a slim sleek profile.
It is fitted with an innovative lamp holding system that lets you clip in replacement lamps in a matter of seconds, simply and easily.
Tetra Twin Tilting Recessed Light in Brushed Silver - Specs
- It is compatible with LED lamps
- Tilting lamp: Fully adjustable, 30-degree tilt
- Dimming: it is dimmable if a dimmable lamp is used
- Finish: Brushed silver anodised
- Materials: Constructed from aluminium alloy
- Product Code: Saxby Lighting 52403
- Lamp used: it takes 2 x GU10 max. 50W reflector lamp (not included; the lamps need to be ordered separately).
- It can take LED lamps, and it can be dimmed if dimmable lamps are used.
- Voltage: 220-240V Mains Voltage
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for zone 3 in the bathroom
- Product weight: 0.34kg
- Terminal block: 2-way
- Class 2 electrical rated, does not require connection to an earth circuit
- Cutout hole: 80mm x 165mm
- Min. cavity depth: 150mm
- Dimensions: 175mm length x 92mm width x 2mm projection, 75mm can diameter, 103mm depth, 25mm can depth
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Tetra Tilting Downlight|
|Cutout||80mm x 165mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.