Schneider 40A Acti9 1P+Ns 1 Module C Curve RCBO 10kA 30mA Type A, A9D05840 iC60H RCBO plug on neutral
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Schneider A9D05840 Acti9 iC60H RCBO plug on neutral - 1P+Ns (single pole and neutral) - rated at 40A - C curve - 10000A - 30mA - type A RCBO.
- Product name: Acti9 iC60 RCBO
- Product or component type: Residual current breaker with overcurrent protection (RCBO)
- Device short name: IC60H RCBO PoN
- Poles description: 1P + Ns
- [In] rated current: 40A at 50 °C
- Earthing system: TN
- Curve code: C
- Earth-leakage sensitivity: 30 mA
- Breaking capacity: 10000 A Icn at 240 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 61009-2-2
- Neutral position: Left
- Number of protected poles: 1
- Device location in system: Outgoer
- Network type: AC
- Network frequency: 50/60 Hz
- [Ue] rated operational voltage: 240 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Trip unit technology: Thermal-magnetic
- Magnetic tripping limit: 5...10 x In
- Residual current tripping technology: Voltage dependent
- Earth-leakage protection time delay: Instantaneous
- Earth-leakage protection class: Type A
- [Ics] rated service breaking capacity: 7500 A at 240 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 61009-2-2
- Electrical insulation class: Class II
- Limitation class: 3
- [Ui] rated insulation voltage: 400 V AC 50/60 Hz
- [Uimp] rated impulse withstand voltage: 4 kV
- Surge current: 250 A
- Suitability for isolation: Yes
- Contact position indicator: Yes
- Control type: Toggle
- Local signalling: ON/OFF indication, Fault indication
- Mounting mode: Plug-on
- Mounting support: Isobar B, Isobar A
- Comb busbar and distribution block compatibility: NO
- 9 mm pitches: 2
- Height: 110 mm
- Width: 18 mm
- Depth: 72 mm
- Net weight: 156 g
- Colour: White
- Mechanical durability: 20000 cycles
- Electrical durability: 5000 cycles
- Locking options description: Padlock in on or off position
- Standards: BS EN 61009-1, IEC 61009-1, IEC 61009-2-2
Please note: the picture for this item is for information purposes only; please pay attention at the technical specs of the RCBO.
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.