Schneider 8 Way 250A TP+N Distribution Board for Surface Mounting, IP3x IK05 Schneider SEA9BPN8 Acti 9 Isobar P B Metalclad (no incomer)
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Schneider SEA9BPN8 Acti9 Isobar P B - distribution board - 8 ways TP+N.
Schneider Acti9 8 Way TP+N Distribution Board - Specs
- range: Schneider Acti 9
- product name: Acti 9 Isobar P B
- product or component type: Distribution board
- device application: Distribution
- enclosure type: Standard
- provided equipment: Earth stud, Enclosure, Door, Front cover, Pan assembly, Neutral terminal block, Earth terminal block, Blanking plate, Removable gland plates
- colour: Cream (RAL 9001)
- enclosure mounting: Surface
- poles description: 3P + N
- [Ie] rated operational current: 250 A at 400/415 V AC, 250 A at 230/240 V AC
- breaking capacity: 25 kA
- overvoltage category: IV
- [Ui] rated insulation voltage: 500 V
- [Uimp] rated impulse withstand voltage: 6 kV
- Incomer device options: Switch disconnector - 3P + N, Switch disconnector - 4P, MCCB - 4P, Terminal block - 4P, Contactor - 4P, RCCB - 4P
- Protection device options at outgoer: Miniature circuit breaker (MCB) 63 A, Residual current circuit breaker with overcurrent protection (RCBO) 45 A 100 mA, Residual current circuit breaker with overcurrent protection (RCBO PoN): 45 A 100 mA
- number of ways: 8 ways (3P) outgoer
- enclosure material: Steel
- surface treatment: Epoxy
- surface finish: Powder paint
- height: 538 mm
- width: 470 mm
- depth: 139mm
- net weight: 11 kg
- Environment standards: BS EN 61439-3
- IP degree of protection: IP2x without cover internal conforming to BS EN 60529, IP3x with cover external conforming to BS EN 60529
- IK degree of protection: IK05
- ambient air temperature for operation: -35…70 °C
- ambient air temperature for storage: -40…80 °C
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.