Schneider Acti 9 iC60H 3P 63A Curve C Miniature Circuit breaker 10 kA Type C MCB 3 Module
This is the Schneider A9F54363 - Acti 9 iC60H 3P 63A Curve C Miniature Circuit breaker, 10 kA Type C MCB 3 Module. This series of multi-standard circuit breakers combine circuit protection against short-circuit currents and also circuit protection against overload currents. Also, it protects people against indirect contact with TN and IT neutral systems.
The ACTi0 range is full tested, approved, and certified by national and international third-parties, and it guarantees that your electrical installation is safe and compliant with all relevant safety standards.
Note: This is the replacement for the corresponding Merlin Gerin C60 old type breaker.
This model has a tripping curve type C, tripping instantly at a rate of 5-10 times its rated current. It is a 3-pole breaker and a breaking capacity of 10kA. Among its applications is the protection of circuits and general applications.
Schneider A9F54363 Acti9 iC60H 3P 63A C MCB - Technical Specs
- Range: Schneider Acti 9
- Product name: Disbo iC60
- Product or component type: Miniature circuit-breaker
- Device short name: IC60H
- Poles description: 3P
- Number of protected poles: 3
- [In] rated current: 63 A
- Network type: AC
- Trip unit technology: Thermal-magnetic
- Curve code: Type C
- Breaking capacity: 10000 A Icn at 415 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60898-1; 42 kA Icu at 12...133 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2; 30 kA Icu at 220...240 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2; 15 kA Icu at 380...415 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2; 10 kA Icu at 440 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2; 20 kA Icu at 100...133 V DC conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
- Utilisation category: Category A conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
- Network frequency: 50/60 Hz
- [Ue] rated operational voltage: 440 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Magnetic tripping limit: 8 x In +/- 20 %
- [Ics] rated service breaking capacity: 21 kA 50 % conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 - 12...133 V AC 50/60 Hz; 15 kA 50 % conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 - 220...240 V AC 50/60 Hz; 7.5 kA 50 % conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 - 380...415 V AC 50/60 Hz; 5 kA 50 % conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 - 440 V AC 50/60 Hz; 10000 A 100 % conforming to EN/IEC 60898-1 - 415 V AC 50/60 Hz; 20 kA 100 % conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 - 100...133 V DC
- Limitation class: 3 conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
- [Ui] rated insulation voltage: AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
- [Uimp] rated impulse withstand voltage: 6 kV conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
- Contact position indicator: Yes
- Control type: Toggle
- Local signaling: Trip indicator
- Mounting mode: Clip-on
- Mounting support: Rail
- 9 mm pitches: 6
- Dimensions: height 85 mm, width 54 mm, depth 78.5 mm
- Weight: 0.375 kg
- Colour: White
- Mechanical durability: 20000 cycles
- Electrical durability: 10000 cycles
- Provision for padlocking: Padlockable
- Connections - terminals: Single terminal (top or bottom) 1…16 mm² flexible; Single terminal (top or bottom) 1…35 mm² rigid
- Wire stripping length: 14 mm for top or bottom connection
- Tightening torque: 3.5 N.m top or bottom
- Earth-leakage protection: Separate block
- Standards: EN/IEC 60898-1, EN/IEC 60947-2
- IP degree of protection: IP20 conforming to IEC 60529
- Pollution degree: 3 conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
- Tropicalisation: 2 conforming to IEC 60068-1
- Relative humidity: 95 % at 55 °C
- Ambient air temperature for operation: -35…70 °C
- Ambient air temperature for storage: -40…85 °C
- Sustainable offer status: Green Premium product
- REACh Regulation: REACh Declaration
- REACh free of SVHC: Yes
- EU RoHS Directive: Pro-active compliance (Product out of EU RoHS legal scope), EU RoHS Declaration
- Toxic heavy metal free: Yes
- Mercury free: Yes
- RoHS exemption information: Yes
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.