2 Gang Grid Cover Flat Plate in Stainless Steel, Schneider GUG02GSS Front Plate for up to 2 Grid Modules
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Schneider GUG02GSS Ultimate grid cover plate (flat plate) stainless steel 2 gang (c/w mounting frame) - grid modules not included.
Please note: this Schneider grid item includes the cover plate and the mounting frame (the yolk is included); all you need to order is the grid module/s as needed.
Schneider GUG02GSS 2G Grid Plate Stainless Steel - Specs
- Schneider Grid cover plates, flat plate
- 2 gang cover plate
- Finish: stainless steel plate
- Part of the Schneider Ultimate range of flat plate switches and sockets
- Schneider grid plate 2 gang, grid modules not included.
- Supplied With mounting grids.
- Ultimate - flat plate Grid system - 2 gangs - stainles steel
- Range: Ultimate
- Device application: Mounting
- Aesthetic name: Grid system
- Product or component type: Front plate
- Range compatibility: front plate
- Mounting mode: Flush-mounted
- Finish / colour tint: Stainless steel matt
- Installation direction: Horizontal/vertical
- Number of gangs: 2 gangs
- Fixing mode: By screws
- Material: Stainless steel
- Width: 88 mm
- Height: 88 mm
- IP degree of protection: IP20 rated
- EU RoHS Directive: Compliant
- Mercury free: yes, this item is Mercury free
|Switches & Sockets Specific
|88mm x 88mm
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.