1 Gang Master BT Phone Socket Slimline White Plastic Single Plate Schneider Ultimate GU7061
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a 1 Gang Master Telephone Socket (Single BT Master Socket), Schneider Ultimate White Moulded GU7061
Schneider Ultimate GU7061 - Technical Specs
- Type: 1 gang telephone socket with master / main function, on a single size plate.
- Connections: screw terminals, visible screws on the plate
- Dimensions: 86mm x 86mm, 35mm depth
- Flush mounted master BT phone socket, slimline plastic plate.
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- Standard: BS EN 41003
- Finish: white moulded matt (white plastic)
- Range: Schneider Ultimate Moulded White, Ultimate slimline
- Model: Schneider GU7061
- Ultimate Slimline - telephone socket - master - white
- Product range: Schneider Ultimate
- Device application: Power supply
- Aesthetic name: Slimline
- Product / Component type: Telephone socket
- Telephone socket type: Master
- Colour tint / Finish: White matt
- Device mounting: Flush
- Number of gangs: 1 gang
- Fixing mode: By screws
- Connection - terminals: Screw terminals
- Material: Plastic
- Depth: 86 mm
- Width: 86 mm
- Height: 35 mm
- Standards: BS EN 41003
- IP degree of protection: IP20 rated
- Mercury free: yes
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.