Screwless 1 Gang 13A Switched Single Socket Aged Pewter Plate and Switch, Studio Range
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the M-Marcus YAP.240.APBK; it is an Aged Pewter Screwless 1 Gang Single 13A Switched Socket. It is part of the Heritage Brass Studio range - the screwless aged pewter range. It has a slim and elegant styling, with concealed fixings (no visible screws on the plate).
- Finish: aged pewter slim plate with matching rocker and black plastic trim around the plug socket (no trim around the switch).
- Type: single switched wall plug socket, rated at 13A, on a single size plate.
- Plate: 88mm x 88mm, taking min. 35mm back box (backbox to be ordered separately).
- Screwless plate: no visible screws on the plate, concealed fixings. The plate has soft rounded edges.
- Design: trimless design light switches and dimmers, uncomplicated to the eye, blending seamlessly and enhancing both contemporary or traditional design schemes.
Single 13 AMP Socket (switched) - YAP.240.APBK - Technical Specs
- Studio Range (Screwless) - Aged Pewter
- It is part of the Heritage Brass Studio Range (Screwless - no visible screws on the plate)
- Insert Type: Single 13 AMP Socket, 1 gang switched socket
- Finish of the plate: Aged Pewter
- Finish of the switch: Aged Pewter
- Body and Switch Trim: Black
- Height: 88mm
- Width: 88mm
- Fixing Hole: Centres Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm
- Current: 13 Amp Voltage: 230V, mains voltage
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Class 1 Electrical rated: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C - 40°C
- Recommended Location: For indoor use only
- Standard: BS 1363
Part of the Studio Range from Heritage Brass, featuring slim elegant styling and concealed fixings, ideal for both new and retrofit projects.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 88mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.