Screwless 1 Gang 13A Switched Socket + 2 x USB (2.1A) Charger Brushed Steel Grey Trim Flat Plate BG Nexus FBS21U2G
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the BG Nexus FBS21U2G flat plate screwless 1 gang 13A switched socket + 2 x USB (2.1A) Charger Socket in brushed steel - a single plug socket for wall mounting with two USB charger sockets. It comes with no visible screws on the plate or plastic trim around the rocker switch (it has grey plastic trim around the plug socket and USB charger sockets). Free up your sockets using the Nexus Metal Socket with USB charger capability ideal for charging iPad, iPhone, tablets, mobiles, cameras and more.
Screwless 1 Gang 13A Switched Socket + 2 x USB (2.1A) Charger Brushed Steel - Features
- The subtle design will blend with any décor - suitable for domestic or commercial applications.
- Sleek and slim premium metal accessories with softly rounded edges
- 2.1A USB charging output, with charge shared across two outlets. 2 Type A outlets, 2.1A, 5V
- Smart USB - Standby mode when device is fully charged; AutoDetect's the USB device and adjusts charging pattern to suite; protective overload function
- USB charger standby mode when not in use
- Angled colour coded terminals with captive screws
1 Gang 13A Switched Socket + 2 x USB (2.1A) Screwless Brushed Steel Flat Plate - specs
- Type: 1 gang 13A switched socket, single wall socket.
- Standard(s): BS1363-2:2016
- ASTA Approval: Licence Number 1182
- Rating: 13A 240V
- 2 x Type A USB sockets - 2.1A total output, 5V
- 2 gang switched socket with outboard rockers
- Manufactured to BS 5733 and BS EN 60930
- Ideal for charging iPad, iPhone, tablets, mobiles, cameras and more
- Contact Gap: 3.0mm minimum
- Switch Type: Single Pole
- Terminal Capacity - L & N: 3 x 2.5mm², 3 x 4.0mm² & 2 x 6.0mm²
- 35mm box required (supplied with optional 10mm spacer for 25mm box retrofit)
- RoHS Directive: Yes, Conforms
- WEEE Directive: Yes
- Twin earth fitted as standard to allow a double earth facility for installations requiring high integrity protective connection Ref. BS 7671:2008
- Mounting Box Depth (Min): 25mm
- Fixing Centres: 60.3mm
- USB Output: 5V, 2.1A, shared across both USB ports
- Output Tolerance: <5%
- Stand-by Power: <75mW
- USB Overcurrent Protection: <=2.43A
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.