Screwless 1 Gang RJ45 Data Socket Outlet Brushed Steel Flat Plate BG Nexus FBSRJ451-01
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the BG Nexus FBSRJ451-01, a Screwless 1 Gang RJ45 Data Socket Outlet Brushed Steel Flat Plate available at Sparks for the best price.
This RJ45 ethernet socket from British General uses an IDC terminal connection and is ideal for home and office providing a networking outlet with ID window for identification.
The Cat6 outlet supports data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps at 250 MHz up to 164 feet.
This socket has a brushed steel finish with anti-fingerprint lacquer, and is supplied as kit of Euro module components, with an ultra-slim screwless flat plate that clips on and off and sits flush against the wall. Ideal for modern interiors.
Screwless 1 Gang RJ45 Data Socket Outlet Brushed Steel Flat Plate - Features
- IDC Terminal connection
- Easy to install, supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
- RJ45 Ethernet Socket
- Screwless front plate clips on and off easily and has a sleek, flat profile
- Moisture control gasket, prevents tarnishing from new plaster
- Shuttered socket
- ID window and colour matched shutter for each outlet
- Supplied as a kit of Euro module components
- Anti-fingerprint lacquer reduces unsightly fingerprints
- Minimum mounting box depth 35mm
Screwless 1 Gang RJ45 Data Socket Outlet Brushed Steel Flat Plate - Specs
- Type: 1 gang data socket - single RJ45 socket for wall mounting.
- Single data socket on a single size plate.
- Fixing centres: 60.3mm
- Dimensions: 86mm width x 86mm height x 37mm
- Front plate height: 4.3mm, under 5mm thick
- Sleek flat profile, with no visible plastic around switches.
- Screwless front plate, easy clip ON/OFF; Secure easy "Clip on, Clip off" frontplate design
- Fixed integrated plastic gasket to protect metal edges from moisture
- Flat profile with rounded edges
- Mounting box depth: 35mm
- Manufactured to BS 6312 Part 2 where applicable
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||4.3mm|
|Type||RJ45 Data Socket|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.