Screwless 1 Gang TV/Coaxial Socket Single Non-Isolated in Polished Brass Black Insert Flat Plate Studio Range
This item is part of the Heritage Brass Studio polished brass range; it is the M-Marcus 1 Gang TV/Coaxial Socket Non-Isolated on a polished brass (shiny brass) screwless plate (with no visible screws on the plate) coming with a black insert (Y01.221.BK).
- Slim elegant styling and concealed fixings.
- Single TV/coax socket (non-isolated) on a single size plate
- The cleanly styled, low profile plates are complemented by solid metal rockers
- Attractive, flexible and easy to install option for both new and retrofit projects
- Finish: polished brass flat plate with no visible screws on the plate.
- Screwless flat plate wiring device
1 Gang Non-Isolated TV Coaxial - Y01.221.BK - Technical Specs
- Studio Range (Screwless) - Polished Brass
- It is part of the Heritage Brass Studio Range (Screwless - no visible screws on the plate)
- Insert Type: 1 Gang Non-Isolated TV Coaxial
- Finish of the plate: Polished Brass
- Body and Switch Trim: black
- Height: 88mm
- Width: 88mm
- Fixing Hole: Centres Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm
- Voltage: 230V, mains voltage
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Class 1 Electrical rated: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C - 40°C
- Recommended Location: For indoor use only
- Standard: BS 3041
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 88mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.