Screwless 2 Gang Isolated TV Socket Black Trim Aged Pewter Plate, Studio Range
This is the M-Marcus YAP.224.BK; it is an Aged Pewter Screwless 2 Gang Isolated TV Socket Black Trim. It is part of the Heritage Brass Studio range - the screwless aged pewter range. It has a slim and elegant styling, with concealed fixings (no visible screws on the plate).
- Finish: aged pewter slim plate with black plastic trim.
- Type: twin TV socket - isolated socket - on a single size plate.
- Plate: 88mm x 88mm, taking min. 35mm back box (backbox to be ordered separately).
- Screwless plate: no visible screws on the plate, concealed fixings. The plate has soft rounded edges.
- Design: trimless design light switches and dimmers, uncomplicated to the eye, blending seamlessly and enhancing both contemporary or traditional design schemes.
TV/FM Diplexed Socket - YAP.224.BK - technical specs
- It is part of the M-Marcus Studio Range (Screwless) - Aged Pewter
- Range: Studio Range (Screwless)
- Insert Type: TV/FM Diplexed Socket
- Plate Finish: Aged Pewter
- Body and Switch Trim: Black
- Height: 88 mm
- Width: 88 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm
- Voltage: 230 V
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C- 40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Standard: BS3041
Part of the Studio Range from Heritage Brass, featuring slim elegant styling and concealed fixings, ideal for both new and retrofit projects.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 88mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.