Hamilton Screwless 2 Gang 13A Switched Socket with 2 x 2.4A USB Socket Outlet CFX White Plastic White Trim 7WCSS2USBULTWH-W
This is the Hamilton Hartland CFX Bright White Screwless 7WCSS2USBULTWH-W, a 2 Gang 13A Double Pole Switched Socket outlet complete with 2 x 2.4A USB Socket Outlet (4.8A in total) and White Plastic Trim. It is part of the Hamilton Litestat's Hartland CFX range, and it enables you to charge your electronic devices via the USB charger sockets.
Note: this item is a made to order product with an extended lead time, and is therefore non-returnable. For more details, see the Terms and Conditions - non-returnable items.
You can safely charge and power up your tablets, mobile phones / smartphones, MP3 players, etc by simply plugging them into the 2.4A USB socket outlets, while using the 13A main plug sockets.
It comes in a white finish, looking great on the wall and alongside other wiring accessories from the same finish and range.
2 Gang 13A DP Socket with 2 x USB Sockets in White - Specs
- Stylish design white wall plug socket with USB charger.
- Screwless plate: no visible screws on the plate
- 2 gang wall socket outlet rated at 13A each
- It has 2 x USB outlets, each offering a 2.4A charging
- Part of the Hamilton Hartland CFX range, product code: 7WCSS2USBULTWH-W
- Finish: bright white plastic plate with white plastic trim.
- Double pole socket
- Mains frequency: 50/60Hz
- IP rating: IP2XD
- Switches pole: double
- Ideal for indoor use only
- This item must be earthed.
- Great for charging smartphones (android phones, iPhones, etc) and tablets and other modern devices simply via the USB outlet.
- Dimensions: 146mm length, 86mm width, 5mm depth / projection from wall.
- BS EN Standards: BS 1363 + BS 5733 + EN 60950-1
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 146mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||5mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.