Screwless 3 Gang 2 Way 5-100W LED Dimmer Push ON/OFF White Plastic Hamilton Hartland CFX 7WC3XLEDITB100WH
This is the Hamilton Hartland CFX 7WC3XLEDITB100WH white plastic (screwless) push LED dimmer - 3 Gang 2 Way, each knob taking 100W max and 5W min in trailing edge mode, 75W in leading edge mode. It is compatible with incandescent lamps, mains halogen lamps, mains dimmable LED lamps (excelt the mains voltage integrated LED fittings), and dimmable low voltage electronic transformers.
Note: this item is a made to order product with an extended lead time, and is therefore non-returnable. For more details, see the Terms and Conditions - non-returnable items.
3 Gang 100W LED Dimmer Screwless White Plastic - Features
- Type: twin LED dimmer on a white plastic plate with push ON/push OFF and rotary dimming.
- 3 Gang 2 way LED dimmer on a twin size plate.
- Finish: screwless white plastic (no visible screws on the plate)
- Wattage: 5W-100W LED load per dimmer knob
- Size: 146mm x 86mm, 1.5mm projection / plate depth
- Intelligent LED dimmer
- Back box required, 35mm deep box
- Part of the Hamilton Hartland CFX range.
- Model: Hamilton Hartland CFX 7WC3XLEDITB100WH
- Compatibility: incandescent lamps, mains halogen, mains dimmable LEDs, dimmable LV electronic transformers.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||146mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||1.5|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.