White Screwless 3 Gang 2 Way Push ON/OFF Dimmer 40W-400W, Hartland CFX 7WC3X40WH
This is the Hamilton Hartland CFX 7WC 3X40 WH white Push On/Off dimmer switch 3 gang 2 way, each dimmer taking max. 400W and min 40W, coming on a screwless white plastic plate (no trim around the dimmer knob).
Note: this item is a made to order product with an extended lead time, and is therefore non-returnable. For more details, see the Terms and Conditions - non-returnable items.
The Hartland CFX Colours range enhances any surrounding with its lovely concealed fixing system, affording seamless styling and sophistication. The white screwless range is a concealed fixing accessory on a white colour slim plate made of practical, robust plastic and provides a lower priced alternative to the metal design.
- Primary Range: Hartland CFX Colours, White, screwless plate (no visible screws on the plate)
- Insert Type: 3 Leading Edge Resistive Dimmers on a double plate
- Plate Finish: Bright White
- Switch Colour: White
- Height: 86mm
- Width: 146mm
- Depth: 4.2mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 120.6mm
- Minimum Wall Box Depth: 35mm
- Wattage: max. 400W per gang
- Switched Poles: Single Pole
- Current Rating: 1.66 Amps per gang
- Voltage: 220/250V AC
- Max load: 400W resistive per gang
- Terminal Capacity 1: 2 x 1mm2
- Terminal Capacity 2: 2 x 1.5mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity 1: 5 x 1mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity 2: 4 x 1.5mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity 3: 3 x 2.5mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity 4: 1 x 4mm2 Multi-Strand
- Earth Terminal Capacity 5: 1 x 6mm2
- Product Class 1: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5° to +40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Standard/Approval: BS EN 60669-2-1
- Patents and Trademarks: CFX is a Registered Trade Mark No 239866.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||146mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||4.2mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.