Shaver Socket Dual Voltage Output 110/240V Georgian Polished Brass Rope Edge Raised Plate with Black Trim
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Heritage Brass G985BN, a Shaver Socket Dual Voltage Output 110/240V Georgian Polished Brass Rope Edge Raised Plate with Black Trim. It is part of the Contractor Range from Heritage Brass (M-Marcus).
The Heritage Brass Contractor Range is an extensive collection of high quality classical plate styles for electrical wiring accessories.
Shaver Socket Georgian Polished Brass Rope Edge Black Trim
- It is part of the Contractor Range - Polished Brass raised plate from Heritage Brass.
- Shaver Socket Output Voltage 110/240V - Heritage Brass G985BN
- Range: Heritage Brass Contractor Range
- Product: it is part of the Georgian Polished Brass (G) from M-Marcus
- Type: Shaver Socket Output Voltage 110/240V on a vertical plate, two gang.
- Plate Finish: Polished Brass raised plate
- Body and switch trim: Black
- Height: 155 mm
- Width: 95 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 120.6 mm
- Minimum back box depth: 48
- Voltage: Mains voltage, 230 V
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1 Electrical: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient operating temperature: -5°C- 40°C
- Recommended location: Indoor use only
- Standard/s: BS EN 92658-2-5
About the Heritage Brass Georgian Polished Brass Rope Edge Plate
- The Georgian range is a polished brass range with rope edge plate, raised plate.
- They are competitively priced and offer the widest choice of classical plate styles with both traditional and contemporary finishes.
- This Contractor range is the ideal choice for both larger commercial installations and domestic applications.
- The full Contractor range includes plates in polished chrome, satin chrome, polished brass, and it also has the more elegant Mayfair and Apollo Suites of Satin Brass and Satin Chrome dual finish plates. It offers a wide product profile complying fully with the relevant standards.
- Many of these items are suitable for shallow box installation: of particular benefit to the installer the raised plate design of the contractor range enables plate switches to be used with 17mm plaster depth boxes, and the Power: sockets and other accessories with boxes 25mm deep. Furthermore, the dolly switches, dimmers, shaver sockets, 45A switches, cooker switches, and 50A switches may take deeper boxes - see their individual specifications.
- The Heritage Brass Contractor Georgian range has slightly wider plates: the single plate is 95mm x 95mm while the double plate is 95mm x 155mm.
- The plate style is NOT suitable for dual box application.
Note: All these items in this range are of the same finish colour, but may appear slightly different on the website due to photographic lighting sources and angle. The picture is for information purposes only - please note the title and description of this item for the full details. Please note that the manufacturer reserves the right to alter products without prior notification, and we cannot be held responsible for items that differ slightly from the images shown on our website.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||48mm|
|Plate Dimensions||95mm x 155mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.