Shaver Socket Dual Voltage Output 110/240V Screwless Vintage Gloss White Plate with White Trim
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Heritage Brass XGL.185.W, a Shaver Socket Dual Voltage Output 110/240V Screwless Vintage Gloss White Plate with White Trim. It is part of the Vintage screwless range from Heritage Brass (M-Marcus).
The Vintage range from Heritage Brass is a screwless range of wiring accessories boasting of the widest choice of plate finishes including Matt Bronze, Aged Pewter, and Rustic Brass.
The Heritage Brass Vintage Gloss White collection shares the popular characteristic of the Vintage Range - a screwless front plate with minimal projection from the wall and soft round edges.
Please note: this item is on a special order and it is non-returnable; we cannot take this item back as unwanted.
Shaver Socket Screwless Vintage Gloss White with White Trim
- It is part of the Vintage screwless range - Gloss White raised plate from Heritage Brass.
- Shaver Socket Output Voltage 110/240V - Heritage Brass XGL.185.W
- Range: Heritage Brass Vintage screwless range
- Product: it is part of the Vintage Gloss White (XGL) from M-Marcus (screwless plate)
- Type: Shaver Socket Output Voltage 110/240V on a vertical plate, two gang.
- Plate Finish: Gloss White screwless plate
- Body and switch trim: White
- Height: 148mm
- Width: 88mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 120.6 mm
- Minimum back box depth: 48mm
- Voltage: Mains voltage, 230 V
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1 Electrical: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient operating temperature: -5°C to + 40°C
- Recommended location: Indoor use only
- Standard/s: BS EN 92658-2-5
About the Heritage Brass Vintage range Gloss White Plates
- The plates have rounded corners and concealed fixings to provide a soft yet stylish appeal.
- The single plate has the dimensions of 88mm x 88mm and the double plate is 88mm x 148mm.
- The Vintage range style is not suitable for dual box application.
- The Vintage Gloss White is a luxuriously silky finish created by applying high quality paint to solid brass and sealing with a gloss lacquer.
- This range includes switches, sockets, LED dimmers, dolly switches, spurs, DP switches, shaver sockets, fan switches, and cooker switches for all general applications.
- The Heritage Brass Vintage Gloss White collection shares the popular characteristic of the Vintage Range - a screwless front plate with minimal projection from the wall and soft round edges.
Note: All these items in this range are of the same finish colour, but may appear slightly different on the website due to photographic lighting sources and angle. The picture is for information purposes only - please note the title and description of this item for the full details. Please note that the manufacturer reserves the right to alter products without prior notification, and we cannot be held responsible for items that differ slightly from the images shown on our website.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||48mm|
|Finish||Vintage Gloss White|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 148mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.