IP20 230V 6W White LED Shaver Light 3000K with Dual Voltage Shaver Socket and Pull Cord Switch
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the ML Accessories Knightsbridge SLIGHT2, a 230V mains voltage 6W white LED (LED tube) shaver light complete with a Dual Voltage Shaver Socket and a pull cord switch, rated at IP20 for bathroom use. It is non-dimmable.
230V 6W LED Light with Dual Voltage Socket - Features
- It comes supplied with 6W LED tube
- It is a 230V 6W LED Shaver Light with Dual Voltage Shaver Socket
- Finish: White / Prismatic
- Nett weight: 0.929kg
- Wattage: 6kg
- Lumens: 450lm ± 5%
- Efficacy (lm/W): 56.4
- Dimensions: Height – 60mm, Length – 494mm, Projection - 70mm
- Colour temperature: 3000K, LED Colour Warm White
- CRI: >80
- Running current: 0.045A
- P.F: 0.7844
- Life span: 30,000h
- Input voltage: Mains 230V 50Hz
- Construction: Polycarbonate
- Class: class II electrical rated, double insulated.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for zone 3 in the bathroom
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Dimmable: Non-dimmable LED shaver light
- Manufactured in accordance with: BS EN 60598
- CE Mark. RoHS compliant.
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Range||LED shaver lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.