This is the FossLED Shooter 62 LED track spotlight, an adjustable and dimmable LED Global track spotlight coming complete with the 3000K 15W 1275lm COB LED light. It is Triac Dimmable and it is ideal for display and accent lighting purposes. It has a cylindrical base design, multi-directional functions, and a set-back multifaceted reflector for reduced glare.
- It is a Shooter 62 LED Global track spotlight from FossLED.
- Spotlight dimensions: 175mm length, 62mm diameter
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- Dimming: Triac dimmable / Mains dimmable, 3 step
- Kelvin: 3000K with CRI 90 (it can also be 4000K with CRI of 90)
- Beam angle: 15 degrees, 24 degrees, 36 degrees, or 60 degrees. This particular one has a 36 degrees beam angle.
- Light source: 15W offering 1275lm
- Driver: mains dimmable / Triac dimmable LED driver.
- It is compatible with the following multi-circuit track brands: Ivela, Eutrac, Zumtobel Staff, iGuzzini, Nordic, Global, Nokia (RZB), Hoffmeister, and Erco.
- Adjustable spotlight: 90 degrees
- Rotational adjusting: 355 degrees
Please note: if you require a different lamp beam angle, colour temperature, finish (white or black), or dimming type for these track LED spotlights, please email us.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.