Showerlite 100mm In-Line Axial Shower Fan Kit with Timer and 3W LED Light with 12V Driver
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a shower ventilation fan kit complete with timer, turning vane, backdraught shutter, 12V driver, and 3W LED light. This 100mm Part L compliant showerlight fan now comes with an 3W LED lamp. Our new LED lamp consumes 90% less power than the standard dichroic lamp!
Features and Benefits
- The Manrose LED Showerlite is a distinctive showerlight which is incorporated into a circular diffuser, suitable for showers and bathrooms. Available in 100mm (4”).
- Light output: cool white.
- The LED Showerlite can be used within the splash area of the shower or bath and is powered by a SELV LED Driver.
- Part F and L compliant with a specific fan power down to 0.43 W/l/s.
- Available in two colours; white and chrome, the Manrose LED Showerlite will enhance any shower or bathroom providing a rich warm glow of soft light.
- The LED Showerlite is available in boxed carton packaging. Each pack is supplied complete with fan, Showerlite unit, LED Driver, one length of PVC flexible ducting, external wall grille, fixing screws, plugs and straps.
- 100mm Showerlite fan kit, complete with turning vane, backdraught shutter and a adjustable over run timer (1-20mins) with chrome/white fitting showerlite and 12 volt LED Driver.
- Also comes with 1.5m PVC ducting, butterfly clips, cables ties, screw plugs as well as an external grille. Warm light LED, Lumens output 180-200lm.
- Installation: Designed to be ceiling mounted through 102mm (4") diameter flexible ducting or rigid pipes.
- 12 volt DC 3W MR16 lamp.
- Powered by an LED Driver.
- Input, AC. Output - 12 volt DC. 1A
- Construction: All plastic components are moulded in high temperature VO rated thermoplastics.
- Fan Size: 4” (100mm)
- Maximum pressure: 20 p.a.
- Fan speed: 2400 r.p.m.
- Sound volume: 41 dB(A)
- Maximum operating
- temperature: 40°C
- Maximum airflow: 24 l/s
- Power consumption: 10.4W
- Dimensions: exterior diameter 140mm, ducting diameter 98mm, depth 74mm.
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Sound Output||41.0 dB(A)|
|Voltage||12V (Low Voltage)|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.