Silent 100 Design White Bathroom Fan with Timer and Humidistat IP45 Quiet Toilet Fan Envirovent SILDES100HT
This is the Silent 100 Design bathroom fan in white complete with an adjustable timer and adjustable humidity sensor, IP45 rated for bathroom or toilet use.
This Envirovent SILDES100HT fan is part of the range of 100mm domestic axial extractor fans for wall or ceiling installations, designed to solve ventilation problems in utility rooms and bathrooms. Fitted with motors mounted on silent elastic blocks, the fans deliver incredibly silent running and exceptional performance with stylish features.
The SILENT 100 Design is an innovative domestic axial extract fan designed to offer a low level of noise supplied in a 230V format suitable for small rooms and bathrooms. The fan is fitted with a neon light, backdraught shutter and airflow guide vanes as standard.
Applications: the SILENT 100 Design with humidistat and timer can be wall or ceiling mounted to meet the Building Regulations - Part F (England), Scottish Building Regulations.
This particular fan - the Envirovent SILDES100HT - is a Silent 100 Design Fan with adjustable humidity control and ajudstable timer, in white.
Envirovent Silent 100 Design Fan with Humidistat and Timer - Features
- It is sealed for life ball bearings.
- It has silent elastic blocks.
- This fan has an IP rating of IP44.
- The backdraught shutter and the airflow guide vanes are standard.
- It has an incredibly silent running.
- It offers significant energy savings and it has a very high performance.
- It fully complies with the building regulations.
- It comes with a five year guarantee.
- Elegant fan for any modern bathroom.
- Whisper-quiet noise levels of only 26.5 dB(A).
- Incredible low power consumption of only 8 Watts.
- Suitable for wall and ceiling installations.
- Standard Thermal Overload Protection (S.T.O.P).
- It can extract air directly to the outside or via an individual ducted system.
- It has an adjustable humidity sensor: the level of humidity for the bathroom can be chosen from between 60% and 90% RH. The extract fan will continue to work long enough to reach the selected level.
- It has an adjustable timer: After disconnection, shut off time can be delayed between 1 and 30 minutes.
Silent 100 Design with Timer and Humidity Control - Technical
- It has a neon light.
- Sealed for life ball bearings
- Silent elastic blocks.
- Finish: white.
- Speed: 2400rpm
- Wattage: 8W
- Voltage: 230V 50Hz
- Airflow: 22 l/s (m3/h) / 80 l/s (m3/h)
- Silent fan: only 26.5db(A) @ 3m.
- Weight: 0.65kg
- IP rating: IP45 rated
- Duct: 100mm / 4 inch ducting.
- Dimensions: 188mm x 188mm face width/length, max. 84.6mm depth/ 79mm duct depth, 129mm total depth (with the front plage), 98.9mm diameter ducting.
- Do not install near sources of heat in excess of 40°C
- Position the fan at the furthest distance from the main source of air replacement in the room in order to achieve maximum airflow performance.
- Full installation guide is enclosed with all products
- The motor is a 230V 50Hz or A/C motor, which is assembled on silent elastic blocks and fitted with ball bearings for enhanced working life.
- The fan: The impeller is axial flow type.
- Servicing: The extract fan only requires periodical cleaning using a cloth impregnated with a soft detergent.
|Airflow||22 l/s (80 m3/h)|
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Sound Output||26.5 dB(A) at 3m|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.