Slimline LED Floodlight Twin Head Tripod Work Light 2 x 15W 1200lm 5000K 240V IP65 in Red with Black Heads, Luceco LSWT212BR3
- 10 or more: £65.00 (8% off)
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the BG Luceco LSWT212BR3 Slimline mains voltage LED FloodLight Twin Head Tripod Work Light 2 x 15W 5000K 1200lm in painted red.
It is a Portable Tripod Worklight with height-adjustable steel stand Twin Worklights allow independent aiming and switching.
Slimline LED Floodlight Twin Head Tripod Work Light 2 x 15W - Specs
- Energy-saving: 90% energy saving over halogen
- It is maintenance-free
- Individual weatherproof power switches on each for independent switching
- It is supplied with a 10A UK plug
- Material: Aluminium stand, die-cast housing with tempered glass
- Cable: it comes with 3m of H05RN-F rubber cable
- Light colour: 5000K neutral white integrated LED bulb
- Part Number: BG Luceco LSWT212BR3-02
- It is IP65 rated for outdoor or indoor use
- Finish: Painted Red support and black LED floodlight heads
- Dimensions: Depth 400mm, Height 170mm, Width 77mm
- Height: 850mm - 1700mm (adjustable).
- Cable Length: 3m
- Lumens: 1200lm per head
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Supplied: Yes
- Average Life Span: 30,000hrs
- Power Type: Mains
- Energy Efficiency Rating: A+
- Wattage: 2 x 15W (equivalent to 2 x 200W)
- Beam angle: 95 degrees
- IP rating: IP65 rated
- CRI >80
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Material: Aluminium & Steel
- Type: Work Lights
- Sturdy steel stand, with adjustable height and inbuilt cable storage
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Lumens||1200lm x 2|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.