Aico Ei128R Surface Mounted Kit with 5A Relay Pulse for Ei140 Smoke / Heat Alarms
A mains-powered relay unit designed for use with the Aico Ei140 and Ei160 series of smoke/heat alarms. It will operate when any of the alarms in the system are activated, and it can link the system to any compatible devices such as additional strobe lights, auto-dialling systems, or vibrating pillow pads for hearing impaired users.
The Aico Ei128R Surface Mount Kit with integral relay enables easier installation of the alarms. Relay provides the option of signalling to almost any other device. Relays can be used to signal to:
- Warden Call Systems.
- Door Closers.
- Smoke Vents.
- Other Fire Alarm Systems.
Suitable for use with Ei160 or Ei140 series alarms ONLY.
Aico Ei128R Relay Features
- 5 Amp coil with volt-free output contacts.
- Contacts rated up to 240VA.
- Selectable for pulse or continuous operation.
- Designed to be sited under a smoke/heat alarm.
- Optional cover available to enable 140 and 160RC Series options relay to be sited remotely, rather than under a smoke alarm. See below.
- Relay output 250VAC / 5 AMPS.
- ~230VAC, 50Hz, 40mA, 0.8W.
- Complies with BS EN 60065 : 1994 (Tested by BSI).
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.