Aico Ei3014 Heat Alarm with AudioLINK Technology and Fast Response Thermistor Heat Sensor
The Aico Ei3014 is a heat alarm with a class A1 heat detection sensor which can be only be used as part of a fire detection system - for example, interconnected with other Ei Electronics fire alarms, smoke alarms, CO alarms, or multi-sensor alarms. This heat alarm is ideal for siting in kitchen, garage, boiler house, and other areas where there are high levels of fumes, smokes, or dust and where smoke alarms cannot be installed without the risk of excessive nuisance alarms. This heat alarm can be interconnected to up to 11 other alarms so that if one senses fire, all alarms will sound.
The Aico Ei3014 can be hardware interconnected or wireless interconnected, or a mixture of both (if you want to connect it via wireless you need to purchase separately a Ei3000MRF SmartLink module for each alarm).
As part of the Aico Ei3000 series, this heat alarm is supplied with a mounting plate that allows you to simply and quickly install it on the ceiling. The mains and battery power is automatically connected when the Ei3014 slides into the mounting plate.
AudioLINK: this heat alarm is AudioLINK enabled, which means that you can downlight information from the alarm through the use of the mobile app.
This heat alarm contains a fast response thermistor heat sensor, and it is mains powered with 10 year rechargeable lithium cell back-up.
It is also compatible with SmartLINK interconnection and monitoring technology, and it has AudioLINK data extraction technology. It has a 10 year life.
Aico Ei3014 Heat Alarm - Description
- It contains a high performance thermistor to provide protection from fire; this thermistor has a smaller thermal mass which enables it to give faster alarm responses when the trigger temperature of 58 degrees Celsius is reached.
- Mains voltage: the Ei3014 runs on 230V AC mains power, and in the event of mains failure, there's a 10 year + built in tamper-proof rechargeable lithium battery, which provides back-up supply and continuous operation.
- AudioLINK: this heat alarm comes with AudioLINK technology, which allows the user to extract real time data from the alarm directly to a smartphone or tablet (you need to download the AudioLINK app)
- Self-check: the Aico Ei3014 self-checks its sensor, battery, and internal circuitry every 48 seconds, and if there's any fault condition found, there will be a clear indication via a combination of yellow LED flashes and / or audible beeps.
- Memory: it has a memory feature which allows an alarm that has been activated previously to be easily identified (through the red flashing LED)
- Test/Silence facility: it comes fitted with a large Test/Silence button which facilitates frequent testing of the alarm and system. The SILENCE function allows you to silence the alarm / system in the case of a false alarm or a nuisance alarm, or in the case of low battery/fault beeps.
- SmartLINK compatible: if you want this heat alarm to be wirelessly interconnected into a system with other alarms, you need to purchase and plug in the Aico Ei3000MRF module, which allows wireless interconnection, data extraction, and real time notifications of alarm activations and events via the SmartLINK Gateway and Portal.
Aico Ei3014 Heat Alarm - Technical Specs
- Sensor Type: Thermistor Class A1 - Activates at 58°C
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.25W (standby)
- Battery Back-up: Rechargeable lithium cells
- Sound Level: 85 dB(A) at 3 metres
- Button Test: Checks sensor, electronics and sounder; it simulates a high temperature to check thermistor, electronics and sounder
- Silence Function: Silences alarm for 10 minutes
- Silence Function: Silences fault beeps for 12 hours
- AudioLINK: Enabled
- SmartLINK: Compatible via the Ei3000MRF Module (needs to be ordered separately)
- Indicator LED’S: Green – power. Red – alarm/ silence mode/ memory. Yellow – fault event
- Memory: Records last alarm event
- Fixing: Supplied with Easi-fit anti-tamper mounting plate with integral terminal block and wiring cover, includes screws and wall plugs
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Plastic Material: HIP UL 94 V0 Flame Retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 150mm x 66mm
- Dimensions – Boxed: 180mm x 155mm x 72mm
- Weight: 312g (product only), 378g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Approvals: CE Mark, KM: 83678 BS 5446-2:2003
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.