Aico Ei3028 Multi-Sensor Fire Alarm - Heat and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with AudioLINK
This is the Aico Ei3028 is a dual sensor alarm - Heat and Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm. It contains a proven electrochemical CO sensor that detects the presence of toxic levels of Carbon Monoxide, as well as an independent fast acting Class A1 Thermistor sensor to detect dangerous levels of heat.
Since it is both a Carbon Monoxide and a Heat Alarm, this can be installed in the kitchens, utility rooms, and garages where fuel burning appliances may be installed. It is a mains powered alarm with 10 year rechargeable Lithium cell back-up, and it is compatible with SmarkLINK interconnection and monitoring technology (when the extra module is purchased an installed).
Aico Ei3028 Multi-Sensor Heat and CO Alarm - Description
- This alarm is a multi-sensor fire alarm - it contains both a CO sensor and a fire sensor, thus detecting both the presence of toxic levels of Carbon Monoxide and of heat, providing protection from both fire and CO in one alarm
- Mains voltage: Aico Ei3028 runs on 230V AC mains power, and in the event of mains failure, there's a 10 year + built in tamper-proof rechargeable lithium battery, which provides back-up supply and continuous operation.
- AudioLINK: this multi-sensor alarm comes with AudioLINK technology, which allows the user to extract real time data from the alarm directly to a smartphone or tablet (you need to download the AudioLINK app)
- Self-check: the Aico Ei3028 self tests its sensor, battery, and internal circuitry every 48 seconds, and if there's any fault condition found, there will be a clear indication via a combination of yellow LED flashes and / or audible beeps.
- SmartLINK compatible: if you want this multi-sensor to be wirelessly interconnected into a system with other alarms, you need to purchase and plug in the Aico Ei3000MRF module, which allows wireless interconnection, data extraction, and real time notifications of alarm activations and events via the SmartLINK Gateway and Portal.
- Test/Silence facility: it comes fitted with a large Test/Hush button which facilitates frequent testing of the alarm and system. The SILENCE function allows you to silence the alarm / system in the case of a false alarm or a nuisance alarm, or in the case of low battery/fault beeps. Checks sensors, electronics, display, interconnection and sounder. If the unit is in alarm when pressed, it silences the alarm for 10min (if alarming due to heat), 4 minutes (if alarming due to <150ppm CO).
Aico Ei3028 Multi-Sensor Heat and CO Alarm - Technical Specs
- Sensor Type: Thermistor & Electrochemical CO
- Thermistor Class A1 detection – Alarm is triggered at 58°C
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.25W (standby)
- Battery Back-up: Rechargeable lithium cells
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- The display indicates FIRE or CO
- Button Test: Checks sensors, electronics, LED displays and sounder
- Silence Function: Silences alarm for 10 minutes if alarm is triggered by heat or once for 4 minutes in case of CO event.
- Built-in 10-year rechargeable Vanadium Pentoxide Lithium cells. Fully charged, the battery will provide up to 6 months (without module fitted) or 3 months (with module fitted) back-up without mains power
- Silence Function: Silences fault beeps for 12 hours
- AudioLINK: Enabled
- SmartLINK: Compatible via the Ei3000MRF Module; Up to 12 units can be interconnected via a hardwired or wireless system (using optional Ei3000MRF SmartLINK module)
- Indicator LED’S: Green – power. Red – pre-alarm (CO only)/ alarm/ silence mode/ memory or battery event. Yellow – fault event
- Memory: Records last alarm event
- Fixing: Supplied with Easi-fit anti-tamper mounting plate with integral terminal block and wiring cover, includes screws and wall plugs
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 35°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Plastic Material: UL 94 V0 flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 150mm x 66mm
- Dimensions – Boxed: 180mm x 155mm x 72mm
- Weight: 318g (product only), 384g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.