Sparta 900 LED Polished Chrome Bathroom Wall Light 17.7W 3000K Non-Dimmable IP44 rated Astro 1322007
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 7977 Sparta 900 LED wall light with an IP rating of IP44, ideal for bathroom wall lighting (SKU 1322007).
It comes complete with the 17.7W 3000K warm white LED light (non-dimmable) and the LED driver.
This product supersedes 1322002.
It is a 900mm x 80mm LED wall fitting with a polished chrome finish and an average lifespan of 50.000h; it can be mounted vertically or horizontally - great for above / below / beside the mirror in the bathroom!
Sparta 900 Polished Chrome LED Bathroom Wall Light - Features
- Wall-mounted fitting for bathroom lighting, complete with the LED lamp.
- SKU: 1322007
- Finish: polished chrome and polycarbonate white diffuser.
- Lamp used; LED light, included.
- Wattage: 17.7W
- CRI: 80
- Colour temperature: 3000K warm white
- Lumen output: 918.83lm
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED light.
- Driver: it comes complete with the LED driver.
- Installation orientation: for wall mounting only, it can be installed horizontally or vertically.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, it can be safely installed in zones 2 and 3 in the bathroom.
- Class II electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Dimensions: 900mm length, 33mm width, 80mm projection.
- Weight: 1.59kg
- CE Mark.
Model: Astro Lighting 7977 Sparta 900 LED Bathroom Wall Light in Chrome (1322007).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Sparta Bathroom Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.