This is a special deal for the Fluke 1664FC Multifunction Installation Tester + FREE Fluke T150 Electrical Tester + DMS Software, all for £800 + VAT!
Note: This Special Price - Special Deal for Fluke 1664FC Multifunction Tester + Fluke T150 Electrical Tester + Software is available as Stock Lasts!
About the Fluke 1664FC Multifunction Installation Tester - Features and Benefits
The Fluke 1664FC is the only installation tester that protects connected appliances from damage during insulation tests, and allows you to share your test results wirelessly by smartphone with coworkers or customers. Fluke’s patented Insulation PreTest stops you from performing tests with appliances that are connected to the system during test. This helps eliminate accidental damage and keeps your customers happy.
In addition, the Fluke 1664 FC offers you the power of Fluke Connect. Now you can send test results straight from your Fluke 1664 FC to your smartphone, and transmit those results to other members of your team. You can get feedback, suggestions and even have work orders sent to your job site.
You can also save your test results to Fluke Cloud™ storage. No more writing down data on paper with the possibility of transcription errors. Cloud storage gives you a fast, secure and accurate way to storing all your test data and create test certificates with Fluke DMS.
The Fluke 1664 FC puts more power in your hands by quickly and efficiently testing to all local regulations, protecting appliances that may be inadvertently connected to the system under test, and making it easy to share test results over your smartphone.
Fluke 1664FC Multifunction Installation Tester - Features and Benefits
- Autotest to test line/loop impedance, RCD trip current / trip time, insulation tests with a single connection and the press of a single button.
- Additional high current loop mode. Faster measurements compared to loop tests with non-trip mode for RCDs.
- Z-max memory for loop tests – easy evaluation of the highest loop test value.
- Unique zero adapter for fast, always reliable and accurate test lead and mains cord compensation.
- Fast voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE and N-PE using the mains cord. No need to change measurement connections.
- Measure RCD trip current & trip time in parallel (RCD type AC and A).
- Two measurements at once and a dual display. PEFC or PSC and loop impedance are measured and displayed in parallel, saving you time.
- Ring testing – select the required input sockets with soft keys – no need to exchange test leads.
- Automatic test start for Loop & RCD tests – as soon as mains voltage is stable it starts testing.
- Earth Volt Touchpad detects raised earth voltages >50 V, indicating potential dangerous situations.
- Supplied with the safety designed SureGrip™ test leads and clips which gives the user a comfortable, reliable grip and consistent results.
- Rotary dial knob indicates clearly which function is selected, all in one spot with no complex multi-level menus.
- Large display with backlight, clear symbols and with exceptionally wide viewing angle for easy and safe readings.
- PASS/FAIL indication for RCD test results.
- Variable RCD current mode for customized settings.
- Loop & line resistance with mO resolution.
- Test smooth dc sensitive RCDs (Type B).
- Extended memory with 3 layers.
- Use continuity test currents to measure motor windings.
- Withstands a drop of 1 meter.
- Compact, lightweight (less than 1.3 kg) and padded neck-strap to free your hands for all day testing.
- Included Accessories: 6x AA (IEC LR6) cell batteries, C1600 hard carrying case, zero adapter, heavy duty mains cord, STD standard test lead set, padded carrying and waist strap, quick reference guide, TP165X remote control probe and lead set (FTP/UK fused probes, UK only), User’s manual on CD-ROM
Fluke 1664FC Multifunction Tester - Technical Specifications
- Size: 100mm length x 250mm width x 125mm height
- Weight (incl. batteries): approx. 1.3 kg
- Battery size, quantity: 1.5 V type AA (IEC LR6), 6 pcs.
- Sealing: IP40 rated
- Safety: Complies with IEC/EN61010-1, UL61010, ANSI/ISA –s82.02.01 and CAN/CSA c22.2 No. 1010
- Overvoltage: CAT III 500 V, CAT IV 300 V
- Performance: EC/EN61557-1 to IEC/EN61557-7 and IEC/EN61557-10
- It is Fluke Connect Compatible: View test results on your smartphone via Fluke Connect® mobile app and Data Management Software (Fluke DMS, sold separately). Download the free Fluke Connect app to enable wireless data transmission and Fluke Cloud™ storage.
- Insulation Pretest: The new Fluke 1660 Series Installation Testers are the only installation testers that help prevent damage to connected appliances.
- Auto Test Sequence: Start a sequence of seven critical tests with one press of the TEST button.
- Heavy duty, single input line cord: Guards against failures in the field.
- Warranty: Three-year standard warranty.
- Insulation-PreTest safety function
- Insulation test at L-N, L-PE, N-PE inputs
- Auto Test sequence: Performs line/loop impedance, RCD trip current/trip time and insulation tests in one go
- Loop and line resistance—mO resolution
- Continuity test at L-N, L-PE, N-PE inputs
- Continuity test selectable at 250mA/10mA with Auto polarity swap
- Test smooth dc sensitive RCDs (Type B/B+)
- Earth resistance
- Voltage measurement TRMS (ac and dc) and frequency
- Wiring polarity checker, detects broken PE and N wires
- Insulation resistance
- Continuity and resistance
- Measure motor windings with continuity test (@ 10 mA)
- Loop and line resistance
- Prospective Earth Fault Current (PEFC/IK)
- Prospective Short-Circuit Current (PSC/IK)
- RCD trip time
- RCD trip current (ramp test)
- Measures trip time (ramp) and current for RCD type A and AC in one test
- RCD variable test current
- Automatic RCD test sequence
- Phase sequence test
- Fluke Connect compatibility
- ShareLive™ calling
- Fluke Cloud™ storage
- On/Off switchable Auto Start for RCD and Looptest
- Illuminated display
- Z Max memory (for loop tests- easy evaluation of the highest loop test value)
- Memory 3000 measurements
- IR-USB and BLE interface (use with optional Fluke DMS software): IR-USB/BLE
- Included Accessories: Heavy duty mains cord with single input connector NEW, Hard case, Fused test probes, Remote control probem Zero adapter
- Safety Overvoltage CAT III 500 V, CAT IV 300V
- Insulation test voltages: 50V/100V/250V/500V/1000V
About the Fluke T150 Voltage Continuity Test with Switchable Load, Ohms and LCD Screen
- It can be used to detect voltages, resistance, and continuity in electrical systems; it is one of the most performant and sophisticated model in the T-series of 2-pole Voltage / Continuity testers from Flike.
- It can detect and measure voltages between 6V and 690V; the voltage range is indicated via the LED scale, and the exact measurement can be seen on the LCD screen.
- It detects resistance; in "resistance mode" this tester can measure resistance up to 1999O; the readings can be indicated via the LCD.
- Continuity: it can be used to detect continuity between 0 and 400kO; it will issue a visual and audible alert upon detection. The continuity buzzer can be turned off when measurements are made in quiet environments.
- Polarity and rotary field can be also indicated by this instrument, and it will vibrate when it is under load.
- It continues to detect voltages even when its battery is expired.