Aprilia Twin Adjustable LED Downlight 2700K in Anodised Aluminium using 2 x 6.1W LED IP21 rated, Astro 1256023
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 5758 Aprilia twin downlight - tilting recessed spotlights in Anodised Aluminium, with the LED lamp incorporated (SKU 1256023). It comes complete with 2 x 6.1W LED lamps, 1122.5lm in 2700K warm white. It requires a LED driver - to be ordered separately.
Aprilia Twin Tilting Downlight 2700K in Anodised Aluminium - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Aprilia range of downlights.
- SKU: 1256023
- Forward voltage per product is 34.8V.
- Finish: Anodised Aluminium.
- Lamp used: 2 x 6.1W COB LED lamps, included; warm white 2700K 1122.5 lumens
- CRI: 80
- Beam angle: 36.1 degrees
- Tilt adjustment angle: 35 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 360 degrees
- Average lifespan: 36.300h
- IP rating: IP21 rated, can be used in bathroom zone 3
- Driver: it requires a LED driver, to be ordered separately (see the required items section).
- Dimming: the LED lamps are dimmable if a dimmable LED driver is used.
- Dimensions: 180mm length, 95mm width, 69mm depth.
- Installation: for ceiling installation only.
- Cutout: 165mm length x 85mm width
- Cable length: 450mm
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Class 3 electrical rated, low voltage fitting. CE Mark.
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting 5758 Aprilia Twin Adjustable Downlight 2700K in Anodised Aluminium (1256023).
Please note: This light fitting is NOT fire rated; to fire rate it, you will have to purchase the FH200 (one per fitting).
|Electrical Rating||Class 3 - CE Mark|
|Energy Type||Requires LED driver|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Cutout||165mm length x 85mm width|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.