Monza 250 LED Bronze Bathroom Wall Light 4.7W 3000K IP44 rated with Diffuser, Astro 1194019
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 7982 Monza 250 bathroom wall light (SKU 1194019) coming in a Bronze finish with a ridged diffuser, suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3 (IP44 rated).
Semi-cylindrical shaped wall fitting with a 250mm height ideal for bathroom lighting, bedroom lighting, and anywhere in the house it is needed.
It comes complete with the 4.7W LED light integrated, which offers 3000K warm white light; it can be optionally mounted on the mirror (if a mirror mounting kit is purchased separately).
Monza 250 LED Bathroom Wall Light in Bronze - Features
- It is part of the Astro Lighting Monza range of bathroom wall-mounted lights.
- SKU: 1194019
- Finish: Bronze
- Lamp used: 4.7W LED 3000K warm white 186.5lm CRI 80, LED integral
- Lamp lifetime: 54.000h
- LED Driver: not required, it comes complete with the LED driver.
- Dimming: this LED light fitting is non-dimmable.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, it is suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3
- Class 2 electrical rated, double-insulated fitting.
- Dimensions: length 250mm, width 125mm, depth 89mm
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, vertical mounting.
- Weight: 2.04kg
- CE Mark. F Mark (can be mounted on flammable surfaces)
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting 7982 Monza 250 LED Bathroom Wall Light in Bronze.
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Monza Wall Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.