Square Surface Mounting Box 40mm Depth Metal Clad, BG Metalclad MC501 Square Pattress Box
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the BG Metalclad MC501 Square Pattress Box, a Square Surface Mounting Box 40mm Depth Metal Clad available at Sparks for the best price.
This single surface mounting box from British General is ideal for installing power points without the need to remove material from the wall.
This box has multiple knockouts for versatility and an earth terminal fitted as standard.
Made from a rugged scratch resistant steel for everyday use in commercial environments, and ideal for use with accessories from the BG Metal Clad and Grid range.
Square Surface Mounting Box 40mm Depth Metal Clad - Features
- Surface mounting box
- Easy to install supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
- A rugged scratch resistant range, suitable for everyday use in commercial and industrial environments
- Manufactured in heavy gauge steel for extra safety
- Finished with epoxy powder coating for added scratch resistance
- Square pattress box for single outlets or 1-2 module Grid systems
- Mounting box with multiple knockouts
- Earth terminal fitted as standard
Square Surface Mounting Box 40mm Depth Metal Clad - Specs
- Single surface box, square, metal clad
- Dimensions: 86mm width x 86mm length x 40mm depth
- Ideal for use with BG Metal Clad and Grid range
- Model: BG Metalclad MC501 Square Pattress Box
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||38mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Style||Metal Back Box|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.