This is the Philex 28083T Super Slim Tilt TV Wall Mounting Bracket for TVs of 24”-43” and up to 50kg. This wall bracket is ultra slim tilt TV wall mount, and it is designed to fit any 24″-43″ Flat Panel TV up to 50kg.
- The Super Slim design sits just 40mm from wall to complement the sleek look of ultra-thin TVs.
- It tilts effortlessly and allows lateral shift adjustment meaning the TV can slide left or right on the wall plate so it is positioned exactly where you want it.
- It features an open design which maximizes airflow to equipment and provides easy access to the back of components.
- Maximum VESA 200×200
Super Slim Tilt TV Wall Mounting Bracket for 24" to 43" TVs - Features
- Ideal for 24″-43″ LED, LCD Flat Panel TVs
- Freely tilting allows easy TV angle adjustment
- Super slim design sits just 45mm from wall to complement the sleek look of ultra-thin TVs
- Security screws hold TV securely in the wall plate
- Open architecture provides superior ventilation and easy access for wiring
- Lateral shift allows TV to slide left and right for perfect placement
- Simple construction ensures a quick and easy installation
- Automatically click-in spring lock with easily-release tab easily and securely attach your flat panels to wall
Super Slim Tilt TV Wall Mounting Bracket for 24" to 43" TVs - Specs
- Function: Tilting
- Mounting Pattern: Universal
- Material: Steel, Plastic
- Surface Finish: Powder coating
- Available Color: Black
- Product Size: 265mm X 222mm X 20.5mm
- Suggested Screen Size: 24″-40″
- Installation: Solid wall
- Rated Load: 35kgs/77lbs
- Strength tested: 4 times approved
- Max. Hole Pattern: 202x238mm
- VESA: 50×50, 75×75, 100×100, 200×100, 200×200
- Tilt: ＋0°～-8°
- Profile: 45mm
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.