Aqua Triple Polished Chrome Surface Spotlight IP44 taking 3 x GU10 LED 6W Dimmable Ceiling Astro 1393005
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 6156 Aqua Triple spotlight (SKU 1393005) for surface mounting on the ceiling, coming in a Polished Chrome finish and taking 3 x GU10 max. 6W LED lamp (lamps not included).
It is an IP44 rated surface spotlight on a round base, ideal for use anywhere in the house except bathroom zone 1 (it can be safely installed in bathroom zones 2 and 3). This Aqua polished chrome spotlight can be dimmed if dimmable lamps are used.
Aqua Polished Chrome Triple Spotlight - Features
- Part of the Aqua range of spotlights from Astro Lighting - this is the triple ceiling mounted spotlight fitting.
- SKU: 1393005
- Finish: Polished Chrome with clear glass diffuser.
- Mounting: can be installed on the ceiling.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, suitable for mounting in zones 2 and 3 in the bathroom.
- Class II electrical rated, double insulated. CE mark.
- Lamp used: it uses 3 x 6W max. LED GU10, lamps not included. The LED lamps need to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp length: 59mm
- Mains voltage spotlight: Triple spotlight fitting, adjustable, on a round base, for ceiling mounting.
- Dimming: dimmable fitting, if a dimmable light bulb is used.
- Dimensions: diameter 220mm, projection 151mm max.
- Spotlight height 95mm, diameter 62mm.
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Tilt adjustment angle: 90 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees.
Model: Astro Lighting 6156 Aqua Polished Chrome Triple Ceiling Spotlight (1393005).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||3|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.