Ascoli Single Spotlight in Textured White 1 x GU10 max. 6W LED, Adjustable Wall/Ceiling Spot Astro 1286001
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting Ascoli 6142 single spotlight for surface mounting in a Textured White finish, using a GU10 max. 6W LED light bulb (SKU 1286001).
It is a stylish fitting, small and compact, with an adjustable head (can be rotated 330 degrees and tilted 90 degree) for interior wall or ceiling mounting, coming in a Textured White finish.
Ascoli Textured White Surface Spot - Features
- Single spotlight for surface mounting, ideal either for ceiling or wall mounting.
- SKU: 1286001
- Adjustable spotlight: can be tilted and adjusted as needed.
- Tilt adjustment angle: 90 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees
- Finish: Textured White finish.
- Lamp used: 1 x 6W (max) GU10 LED lamp, not included.
- Max. lamp length: 57mm
- Max, lamp type & rating: max. 50W GU10 lamp.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class I electrical rated, earthed fitting. CE Mark.
- Dimensions: projection 130mm, base width 80mm x length 80mm, spot diameter 57mm
- Part of the Ascoli range of Spotlights from Astro Lighting
- Dimming: dimmable spotlight if the light bulb used is dimmable.
- Mains voltage supply: 230V
- Weight: 0.56kg
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on normally flammable surfaces.
- Materials: metal - mild steel.
Product: Astro Lighting 6142 Ascoli Single Textured White Surface Spot (1286001).
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.