Ascoli Triple Bar Ceiling Spotlight in Matt Nickel 3 x GU10 50W for Interior Lighting, Astro 1286013
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting Ascoli Triple 7951 Matt Nickel ceiling spots (SKU 1286013) on a bar using 3 x max. 50W GU10 lamps (not included - can take LED lamps).
Ideal for interior ceiling lighting, this bar ceiling light has three tilting and adjustable spots and is fully IP20 rated (not suitable for bathroom use).
Ascoli Triple Bar Ceiling Spots in Matt Nickel - Features
- Triple spotlight fitting on a bar in matching finish for ceiling lighting, interior decoration.
- Finish: Matt Nickel finish.
- SKU: 1286013
- Lamps used: 3 x 50W (max) GU10 lamps, not included. It can take LED lamps.
- Max. lamp length: 57mm
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class II electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- Dimensions: height / projection 130mm, length 600mm, width 60mm.
- Three adjustable and tilting black spotlights on a 6cm wide x 60cm long bar for ceiling mounting.
- Part of the Ascoli range of Spotlights from Astro Lighting.
- Dimming: dimmable spotlights if the light bulbs used are dimmable.
- Mains voltage supply: 230V
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on normally flammable surfaces. Not fire rated.
- Materials: metal - aluminium
- Weight: 1.55kg
- Tilt adjustment angle: 90 deg
- Rotation adjustment angle: 330 deg
Model: Astro Lighting Ascoli Triple Matt Nickel Bar Ceiling Spots (1286013).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||Halogen Lamp|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||3|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.