Ascoli Triple Ceiling Spotlight on a Round Base in Matt Nickel, Adjustable GU10 Spots, Astro 1286012
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting Ascoli triple spot lights mounted on a round base in Matt Nickel (SKU 1286012), adjustable spots for ceiling mounting.
Using three GU10 max. 50W, this triple spots fitting is also IP20 rated allowing you to mount it anywhere in the house except bathroom zones 1 and 2.
If used with a dimmable light bulb, you can dim this fitting with a regular dimmer switch. Ideal for ceiling mounting, with adjustable spot heads. The lamps are not included.
Ascoli Triple Ceiling Spotlight Fitting in Matt Nickel - Features
- Three adjustable spots on a round base for ceiling lighting, part of the Astro Lighting Ascoli range.
- Finish: Matt Nickel finish (spots and base).
- SKU: 1286012
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V
- Lamp used: 3 x 50W max GU10 lamps (not included, need to be ordered separately). It can also take GU10 LED lamps.
- Max. lamp length: 57mm
- Dimming: the fitting is dimmable if dimmable lamps are used.
- Tilt adjustment angle: 90 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class 2 electrical rated, double insulated. CE Mark.
- Dimensions: 130mm projection, 220mm base diameter, 57mm spot diameter.
- F marked: this fitting can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
- Mounting: ideal to be mounted on the ceiling.
- Weight: 1.73kg
Model: Astro Lighting Ascoli Triple Matt Nickel Surf Spotlights on Round Base (1286012).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||Halogen Lamp|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||3|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.