Ascoli Twin Recessed Ceiling Spotlight in Textured White IP20 Adjustable Spots using 2 x 6W max. LED GU10, Astro 1286097
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting Twin Recessed Ceiling Spotlight fitting (Astro 1286097) - two adjustable spotlights on a recessed plate, in a Textured White finish, using 2 x 6W max. LED GU10 lamps (light bulbs are not included).
It is for ceiling mounting only - for plasterboard installation only.
Twin Recessed Ceiling Spotlight in Textured White - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Ascoli range of ceiling or wall-mounted spotlights.
- SKU: 1286097
- Finish: Textured White.
- Dimensions: 120mm height / projection from the ceiling, 295mm length x 80mm width.
- Spot diameter: 57mm
- Mounting: for ceiling mounting only, for plasterboard ceilings only. Not suitable for mounting in a solid ceiling.
- Weight: 0.9kg
- CE Mark.
- Class I rated, earthed fitting.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, can be mounted in zone 3 in the bathroom.
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Cutout: oval shape, 184mm length x 44mm width x 80mm depth
- Lamp used: 2 x 6W max. LED GU10 lamps, not included; the lamps need to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp length: 57mm.
- Max. lamp and wattage: 2 x 50W max. GU10.
- Tilt adjustment angle: 90 degrees.
- Rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees.
Model: Astro Lighting Twin Recessed Ceiling Spotlight in Textured White (1286097).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.