Amalfi 1 Spotlight on a Round Base Ceiling/Wall Light in Antique Brass using a GU10 Lamp (not included), Adjustable and Dimmable
This item requires:
This is the Saxby Lighting 60998 Amalfi 1 Light ceiling or wall fitting on a round base coming in an antique brass finish and using a GU10 lamp (max. 50W, the lamp is not included, it can take a LED lamp).
It is dimmable if a dimmable lamp is used, and the spot is fully adjustable - it can be re-directed to the area where light is needed.
This fitting is suitable both for commercial and domestic applications.
Amalfi 1 Light Wall/Ceiling Spotlight on a Round Base in Antique Brass - Specs
- Single spotlight ceiling or wall mounted light fitting - one spot on a round base.
- If the single spot is to be fitted to a wall then the correct fixings should be used for brick, cavity walls, or plasterboard.
- Material: it is constructed from steel
- Finish: antique brass plate
- Lamps used: it takes 1 x GU10 lamp (not included) rated at max. 50W.
- It is compatible with a LED Lamp (to be ordered separately).
- Dimming: this fitting is dimmable when a dimmable lamp is used.
- Fully adjustable: the spot has a 350 degree rotation and 90 degree tilt
- Dimensions: 145mm projection, 85mm base diameter
- Operating temperature: 0 to max. 40 degrees Celsius
- Class 1 electrical rated; it must be earthed. CE Mark.
- IP rating: IP20 rated.
- Weight: 0.1kg
- Model: Saxby Lighting 60998 Amalfi 1 spotlight on a round base 50W in antique brass.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - must be earthed|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
|Range||Amalfi Ceiling Spots|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.