Amalfi 6 Spotlights on a Bar Ceiling Light in Antique Brass using GU10 Lamps (not included), Adjustable and Dimmable Spots
This item requires:
This is the Saxby Lighting 61001 Amalfi 6 Lights ceiling fitting coming in an antique brass finish and using 6 x GU10 lamps (max. 50W, the lamps are not included, it can take LED lamps).
It is dimmable if dimmable lamps are used, and the spots are fully adjustable - they can be re-directed to the area where light is needed.
This fitting is suitable both for commercial and domestic applications.
Amalfi 6 Light Ceiling Spotlights on a Bar in Antique Brass - Specs
- 6 Lights ceiling light fitting - six spots on a bar with a round ceiling rose (three on one side on the mounting plate and three on the other side).
- Material: it is constructed from steel
- Finish: antique brass plate
- Lamps used: it takes 6 x GU10 lamps (not included) rated at max. 50W.
- It is compatible with LED Lamps (to be ordered separately).
- Dimming: this fitting is dimmable when dimmable lamps are used.
- Fully adjustable: the spots have 350 degree rotation and 90 degree tilt
- Dimensions: 175mm projection, 965mm length, 90mm width
- Class 1 electrical rated; it must be earthed. CE Mark.
- Operating temperature: 0 to max. 40 degrees Celsius
- IP rating: IP20 rated.
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Model: Saxby Lighting 61001 Amalfi 6 light bar 50W in antique brass.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - must be earthed|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||6|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Amalfi Ceiling Spots|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.