Swan Neck Pub Light Brass Coated IP23 using E27/ES A60 LED Lamp, 550mm Projection Adjustable Angle Head
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a swan neck pub light in a high quality brass coated steel body with an IP rating of IP23 using an ES/E27 lamp (the lamp is not included).
It is a swan neck publ light design with 550mm projection and adjustable angle. It is suitable for general lighting applications, pub lighting, and shop lighting.
Swan Neck Pub Light Brass Coated IP23 - Specs
- Finish: brass coated steel body
- Dimensions: 500mm x 240mm x 410mm
- Head dimension: 235mm
- IP rating: IP23 rated
- Lamp used: it takes 1x ES/E27 A60 lamp, not included.
- The LED lamp needs to be ordered separately.
- Provides general lighting in pubs, clubs & bars
- Voltage: mains voltage input, 220-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimming: non-dimmable fitting
- Approvals: CE Mark, UKCA
- Class I electrical rated
- Material: steel body
- Applications: ideal for pubs, gardens, under canopy, domestic or commercial applications
- Adjustable Angle
- Made to BSEN 60598-pt2
- High quality brass coated steel body
- Comes with dome cover and BESA Box mounting
- Swan neck design with 550mm projection
Swan Neck Brass Pub Light Fitting - Safety Information before installation
It is important to know, before undertaking any work on or maintenance of fitting:
- Switch off power supply and allow sufficient time to cool before handling
- Do not dispose of decommissioned fitting in household waste
- Dispose of fitting in the appropriate section of your local civic amenity site or recycling centre only
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Range||Swan Neck Pub Lights|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.