This is a satin brass swan neck pub light lacquered to protect against tarnishing. IP20 rated fitting for down-lighting for sign lights, pub signage lighting, restaurant sign lighting, etc.
It is a satin brass plated Pub Light Swan Neck designed to provide safe and sound traditional elegance general lighting in pubs, clubs, and bars. It can take a max. 150W E27/ES and it is made to BSEN 60598-pt2.
Satin Brass Pub Light - Swan Neck Sign Light
- Stylish range of pub lights, traditional style sign lights for pubs with a swan neck design.
- Material: steel powder coated, lacquered against tarnishing.
- Dimensions: max. 25cm diameter, max. 60cm depth, 26cm height.
- Swan Neck wall lights for outdoors.
- Swan neck design with 550mm projection
- Lamp used: 1 x max 150W E27 GLS light bulb (not included, needs to be ordered separately).
- Finish: satin brass painted pub light, No Diffuser
- Comes with dome cover and BESA Box mounting
- Steel body finished with high quality satin brass plating
- IP Rating: IP20 rated, it is recommended to be used under a canopy or covering from the rain.
- Usage: it adds character to signage over pubs, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Mains voltage: 240V 50/60Hz AC. Terminal block not included.
- Standards: Made to BS EN 60598-pt2
- Weight: 1.28Kg
Note: this fitting should be earthed. This luminaire has to be installed by a qualified electrician. Under no circumstances should the fitting be installed with the open side of the hood facing up.
Safety information - Before undertaking any work on or maintenance of fitting
- Switch off power supply and allow sufficient time to cool before handling
- Do not dispose of decommissioned fitting in household waste
- Dispose of fitting in the appropriate section of your local civic amenity site or recycling centre only
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Range||Swan Neck Pub Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.