1 Gang Secondary Telephone Floor Socket in Satin Brass Elite Flat Plate with White or Black Plastic Trim
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
1 Gang Secondary Telephone Floor Socket in Satin Brass Elite Flat Plate - Specs
- Elite Floor Socket Range - Satin Brass
- 1 Gang Secondary Line Floor Socket - FT04.846.BK-S or FT04.846.W-S
- Range: it is part of the Heritage brass Elite Floor Socket Range
- Product: it is the Elite Floor Socket Satin Brass FT04
- Insert Type: 1 Gang Secondary Line Floor Socket
- Plate Finish: Satin Brass
- Body and Switch Trim: Black or White (please specify in the comments what trim you require)
- Height: 97 mm
- Width: 87 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 35
- Voltage: 230 V
- Earth Product Class 1: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C- 40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Standard: BS3041
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.