MK K182WHI 2 Euro Module Front Plate in White Plastic 50x50mm Aperture Logic Plus
- 10 or more: £1.93 (13% off)
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Introducing the MK K182WHI 2 Module Euro Frontplate in White, 2 Module Aperture Euro Plate 50 x 50mm available at Sparks. It is the MK K182WHI 2 Module Euro Frontplate (2 Module Aperture Euro Plate). This is the front plate only; the module needs to be ordered separately.
MK K182WHI 2 Euro Module Front Plate in White Plastic - Specs
- Logic Plus 1 gang two module Euro frontplate
- Finish: moulded white plastic, visible screws on the plate
- Euro type aperture, size 25mm x 50mm
- It can take 2 Euro modules only; the modules need to be ordered separately.
- The finish/colour is matched to MK Logic Plus moulded white range
- The Euro module can be removed or replaced when needed, while the frame is fitted to the box
- Suitable for flush boxes to BS 5662:2006 and surface boxes to BS 5733:1995
- Dimensions: 86mm width x 86mm length
- Fixing centres: 60.3mm
Model: MK Logic Plus K182WHI 1 Gang 2 Euro Module Front Cover Plate White
|Switches & Sockets Specific
|86mm x 86mm
|Euro Cover Plate
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.