MK K5846WHI RJ45 CAT6 Data Phone Socket Euro Module White Plastic, Logic Plus White
- 10 or more: £15.39 (13% off)
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Introducing the MK K5846WHI RJ45 CAT6 Data Socket Euro Module White Plastic, Logic Plus White at Sparks. Ideal for use with the MK Logic Plus range of Euro plates and modules.
MK K5846WHI RJ45 CAT6 Data Euro Module White - Specs
- It is the MK K5846WHI 1 Module CAT6 RJ45 at Sparks.
- Finish: white
- Part of the MK Logic Plus range
- It has enhanced CAT6 performance
- Dimensions: 50mm height x 25mm width
- It is suitable for both 568A and 568B wiring schemes
- For Euro plate mounting
- It meets all relevant BS, OFTEL and cabling standards
- 1 module RJ45 CAT6 Data socket, 1 gang, unswitched, unscreened
- Model: MK K5846WHI RJ45 CAT6 Data Socket Euro Module White, also known as MK K5845 WHI
- Standards: it conforms to BS 6312: 2.2
- Front fixing facilitates easy exchange of modules
- Back box: it requires a 35mm back box, to be ordered separately.
|Switches & Sockets Specific
|Back Box Depth
|25mm x 50mm
|RJ45 Data Socket
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.