Trailing Edge Quiet 40-400W Dimmer Module / 10-200W LED Dimmer Module for MK Grid Plus
This is the Danlers DQDGD MK400W quiet grid dimmer module ideal for the MK Grid Plus range. Pressing the button dims or brightens the light to any level, and a quick press switches it OFF, while another press returns the lamp to its previous brightness.
Please note: this soft start quiet dimmer module is suitable for dimming most mains dimmable LED lamps and light fittings, and mains halogen lamps.
LED Dimmer Module - Features
- Quiet grid dimmer module
- Module for MK Grid Plus: 59 x 24 x 34mm.
- Requires wall box depth of 35mm
- This Danlers ‘trailing edge’ quiet soft start dimmers can control 40W - 400W of Incandescent lamps, Mains halogen lamps (must include integral safety fuse), Dimmable electronic transformers (max. 6 transformers).
- Some LED lamps may require a small resistive load to enable smooth dimming.
- Multi-way switching and dimming can be achieved from any position only by using the matching DANLERS slave switches.
- This grid dimmer module fits any position on the appropriate grid or plate system - which is MK Grid Plus.
- Resistive, mains halogen or dimmable electronic transformer load: 40 – 400W
- Dimmable wire-wound or toroidal transformer inductive loads: Not suitable
- LED lamps and fittings: 10 – 200W (Due to the characteristics and ever changing design of different lamp manufacturers LED drivers DANLERS cannot specify a universal accurate maximum / minimum load. However, use of DANLERS RESLOAD can help to eliminate lamp instability in many LED lamps and fittings.)
- For loading of Grid dimmers on multi-gang plates the following limits also apply:
- For 2 gang plates: Maximum for total plate – 630W
- For 3 or 4 gang plates: Maximum for total plate – 1000W
- For 6, 8, 9 or 12 gang plates: Maximum per row – 1000W
- For 18 or 24 gang plates: Maximum per row – 1200W
- CE Mark
- Conforms to BS EN 60669-2-1 and BS EN 55015:1993
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||59mm x 24mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.