2 Gang Grid Cover Plate in Moulded White, Schneider GUG02G Front Plate for 2 Grid Modules
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Schneider GUG02G 2 gang pvc cover plate - front plate only, the grid modules need to be purchased separately.
Please note: this Schneider grid item includes the cover plate and the mounting frame (the yolk is included); all you need to order is the grid module/s as needed.
Schneider GUG02G 2G Grid Cover Plate white - Specs
- Schneider GUG02G 2 module front plate, Ultimate range
- Moulded White plate
- Supplied With mounting grids
- Part of the Ultimate white moulded and metal clad Grid
- Front Loaded Switch Modules
- The modules can easily be upgraded Without the need to remove the mounting grid
- Range: Ultimate
- Device application: Mounting
- Aesthetic name: Grid system
- Product or component type: Front plate
- Range compatibility: front plate
- Mounting mode: Flush-mounted
- Finish / colour tint: White matt
- Installation direction: Horizontal/vertical
- Number of gangs: 2 gangs
- Fixing mode: By screws
- Material: Plastic
- Width: 88 mm
- Height: 88 mm
- IP degree of protection: IP20 rated
- EU RoHS Directive: Compliant
- Mercury free: yes, this item is Mercury free
|Switches & Sockets Specific
|88mm x 88mm
|Grid Cover Plate
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.