6 Gang Screwless Grid Cover Plate Stainless Steel with Mounting Frame, Schneider GUGS06GSS
This item requires:
This is the Schneider GUGS06GSS ultimate grid screwless cover plate in a stainless steel finish, a 6 gang cover plate with mounting frame.
Schneider GUGS06GSS - Technical Specs
- 6 gang grid plate - cover plate only
- Slim range with subtle curved profile and smooth lines
- Easy to fit and simple to use grid modules (up to 6 modules).
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Screwless grid plate part of the Schneider Ultimate range
- Model: Schneider GUGS06GSS
- Complete with mounting frame.
- Dimensions: 156 x 156mm
- Note: this is a cover plate only; you will also need the grid modules (see the Schneider grid modules) and a back box.
- Ultimate - flate plate Grid system - 6 gangs - stainless steel
- Device application: Mounting
- Aesthetic name: Grid system
- Product / Component type: Front plate
- Range compatibility: front plate
- Mounting mode: Flush-mounted
- Colour tint / Finish: Stainless steel matt
- Installation direction: Horizontal/vertical
- Number of gangs: 6 gangs
- Fixing mode: By screws
- Material: Stainless steel
- Width: 156 mm
- Height: 156 mm
- IP degree of protection: IP20 rated
- Mercury free: yes
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Plate Dimensions||156mm x 156mm|
|Style||Grid Cover Plate|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.