1 Gang 20A Double Pole Switch with Neon Indicator Brushed Steel Flat Plate with Screws BG Nexus SBS31
This is the BG Electrical SBS31 brushed steel single switch, 1 gang Double Pole switch 20A rated, part of a stunning range of slimline flat plate accessories with visible screws. This 1 gang switch adds the perfect compliment to any interior space, being suitable for both domestic and commercial installations.
1 Gang 20A Double Pole Switch with Neon Indicator
- Flat plate switch with rounded profile.
- Type: DP switch with red neon indicator
- Thickness: 2.5mm thick (including gasket)
- Plate: screwed front plate (screws are visible)
- No visible plastic on the plate
- Colour coded terminals with backed out captive screws for easy installation
- Fixed integrated plastic gasket: protects metal surface from moisture
- Fitted with two linked earth terminals to provide a dual earth facility
- Plate dimensions: 87.4mm x 87.4mm x 31mm
- Flush mounting back box: min. 25mm deep.
- Terminal Capacity: 3 x 2.5mm² 3 x 4mm² 2 x 6.0mm²
- Fixing Centres: 60.3mm
- Standard(s): BS EN 60669-1
- Rating: 20 Amp 250V~
- Switch type: Double pole
- Contact Gap: 3mm minimum
Model: BG Electrical SBS31 Nexus double pole single switch 20A rated.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||87.4mm x 87.4mm x 25.5mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.